Tropicana is in need of experienced, motivated Waiters to join our team. If you have serving experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the potential for advancement, we want to talk to you. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing friendly relationships with our customers and ensuring they enjoy fast, pleasant service throughout their dining experiences. We’re looking for applicants with flexible schedules who don’t mind pitching in with other duties, such as greeting customers or tending bar, when needed.
We have a great reputation for our food and drinks and are looking for individuals who can work unsupervised and pay close attention to cleanliness and produce food quickly at an excellent standard. Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus!!
- 1+ years’ waitstaff experience preferred
- High school diploma/GED preferred, but will consider current students
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings and holidays as required
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Familiarity with restaurant software highly desirable
- Comfort with noisy, high-volume atmosphere
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Take customer orders and relay them to the kitchen staff
- Facilitate the filling of drink orders between customers and the bar
- Suggest additional menu items, such as desserts and drinks, when appropriate
- Obtain amenities for patrons with specific needs, such as highchairs for parents
- Operate the drink fountain and coffee station
- Count down till at end of every shift
- Memorize the menu for on-demand recitation
Austin, TX | Full-time
Cocinero de Cocina
Austin, TX 78753 | Full-time